Public Speaking Workshops
Public Speaking Holiday Workshop is a foundation course for students from K2 to SEC-3. It is a programme that introduces students to what Public Speaking is all about. It also allows us to determine the ability of each student in order to place them in the correct grade for the Trinity Communication Skills programme or LAMDA Communication Skills Programme. Students will also receive a personal “Before and After” video at the end of the course and feedback on their abilities or areas that need improvements.
■ Speech Writing
■ Conversation skills
■ Storytelling Skills
■ Show & Tell
■ Presentation Skills
Kind words by parent
“My girl joined the Dec holiday class for 2 days . Even though it was only a short holiday class, J Carter put in efforts into making the short course a beneficial one for the students with key takeaways.
Before the course started, reminders were sent promptly to parents with clear directions and things for kids to take note during the course.
Parents get to see a video of the kids’ presentations and a rubric of their kid’s presentation after the course . As parents , when we send our kids to holiday classes it is not just to occupy their time but really for them to gain something over a short course . J Carter has achieved that and I will definitely send my girl back for classes in future .
Very well thought out lesson plan and Organised school . As a parent who has sent my kid to numerous holiday classes , I can definitely say this is one of the best if not the best we have attended so far . Keep up the good work !”
- P1 – Public Speaking Workshop (Jun 2023)
- ∎ Mon – Tue, 12 Jun – 13 Jun, 9:30am – 12:30pm
- P2 – Public Speaking Workshop (May/Jun 2023)
- ∎ Wed – Thu, 31 May – 1 Jun, 2pm – 5pm
- P3 – Public Speaking Workshop (Jun 2023)
- ∎ Mon – Tue, 5 Jun – 6 Jun, 2pm – 5pm
- P4-5 – Public Speaking Workshop (Jun 2023)
- ∎ Thu – Fri, 8 Jun – 9 Jun, 2pm – 5pm
- P3-4 Impromptu Speaking Workshop (Jun 2023)
- ∎ Thu – Fri, 15 Jun – 16 Jun, 9:30am – 12:30pm
- P5-6 Impromptu Speaking Workshop (Jun 2023)
- ∎ Mon – Tue, 19 Jun – 20 Jun, 2pm – 5pm