J Carter Centre for Public Speaking
2. Build their confidence in expressing their views.
3. Improve their social skills.
4. Create self-awareness.
5. Improve their ability to speak proper English.
6. Teach them to present effectively in class and on stage.
7. Teach them to think on their feet.
8. Develop their skills in persuasion and negotiation.
9. Improve their listening, note-taking and paraphrasing abilities.
10. Improve their speech writing skills.
Visit Trinity College to find out more about their International Certification.
Our Strategic Vision
Promising SME 500 2014
(The Promising SME 500 Campaign was spearheaded to recognize the exceptional achievements of business men and women in Singapore, highlighting their commercial success and also recognizing their contributions to the economy and the community at large. This campaign also serves as a platform to inspire aspiring entrepreneurs to likewise pursue their dreams and ultimately to create a sustainable entrepreneurial culture in our nation.
The Promising SME 500 2014 Campaign is supported by the Small Medium Business Association (SMBA), a business association founded to build and nurture the next generation of business leaders in Singapore whilst promoting business excellence among established local SMEs.
The Campaign Advisory Panel and main organizers include industry top executives and consultants from the fi¬elds of Banking and Finance, Human Resource, Academia, Politics and Business Management. Through SMBA, this campaign is also closely affiliated with students from top Local Universities such as NUS and SMU – and is dedicated to supporting youth entrepreneurs and youth business clubs such as the NUS Entrepreneurship Society (NES) in their eorts to promote entrepreneurship among the youths and young adults in Singapore.)